Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fashion Show

OMG!!!! I'm so excited tomorrow i get to go get styled and fitted for my fashion show and i can't wait erin designed for saschs and modeled in india and paris during fashion week and now i get to model for her its soooo amazing i think everyone should do it once in there life its such an adrenaline rush and makes you feel amazing!!! The only bad thing about it is that none of my idaho friends get to come see!!! They were there for my first show and now they don't get to see my shining moment its a bummer!!!! But other than that today was like totally gay nothing happened summer sure gets old fast when you have surgery..... painful surgery at that too!! Just some advice to some of you don't ever have surgery on your hands its hard to do things one handed when you are used to having one!!!!!! well gotta run i have a big day tomorrow luvz ya!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Haha no I haven't gotten my room clean yet. I have a few days. I am soooo sorry i am going to miss your first fashion show. I wanted to be there so bad. but gas. well ya know it sucks. I am so excited you are coming to see me though. I LOVE YA!!!